24 July 2009

So here we are..... yet again.....

So I've finally gotten my act together and logged back into ole' JB2D land, and boy have things changed!

1. After 11+ years, I'm finally and fully out of the Army. Feels very uncomfortable and I'm not sure I like it. But that's for another day.....

2. I've been trying to find a good paying job so that I can support my family, but it's kinda hard when you don't have a degree.

3. So I'm trying to get back into school and get that precious little piece of paper that tells the world that I'm smart!

4. Since I'm no longer in the Army, it feels kinda phony for my to continue this blog, which is titled after my call sign when I was in Baghdad. I'm on the fence about keeping this going or starting a new and improved JB2D. What do you think? I'd like to see all two of my admitted readers comment on this. Please. As you have already gathered from my few previous posts, I thrive on the acceptance of others. And since I have all sorts of free time, I'll be posting a lot more than just once a month.

5. I've also decided to grow a beard. It itches like all get out but it's going to be the most beautiful beard since Chuck Norris's.

Screw it, I'm inpatient. I'm starting a new blog, so you two can get all the new and improved JB2D you can handle.

I'll post the new address here ASAP.

Catch you on the flip side!

JB2D out.....

1 comment:

M*A said...

I have a second blog too...though it's pretty much identical to the first (long story why but it's Soldier related). And your two readers are impatient too...so get writing!