21 March 2007

As I was....

Well.... color me WRONG.

As it turns out, Thinking-right.com is NOT SGT Keller's blog. It is, in fact, a Jim Cannon blog. Check it out, it's good stuff.

ALSO.... I erroneously gave credit someone else for my first legit comment posted. My first true, honest and for real comment came from sweet little Mary Ann over at Here There and Back Again. Another good place to check out.

So, now that I've been given the collective "As you were soldier!", I'd like to say thank you so much for checking out my little corner of the web.

JB2D out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you very much! Takes a big man to admit he was wrong. Though I'm sure you are not wrong often. ;-)

Anonymous said...

JB2D,

No problem my friend. I'm just honored that you visited my little corner of the web. Checked out that vid on youtube. That's some pretty intense stuff. My cousin is over there right now. Last time I heard for sure, he was up near Mosul. Makes me shudder to think that that's what he's up against. On the other hand, he's trained well and has good equipment, and first rate commanders... so...

I'm proud of you guys. Keep up the good work!!

Jim C
http://thinking-right.com