22 February 2007

WMDs? (finally(?))

It has come to my attention that those damn insurgents have taken to putting cylinders of chlorine gas in their VBIEDs.

My theory is that the hadjis have come to love us so much and when they heard we might be leaving (now that we are being governed by a bunch of spineless, mealie mouthed libs) they decided to bring the WMDs to US so we'll stay and play with them for a while longer.

Actually, this is the ONE thing that has me scared shitless about my up-coming deployment back to Iraq. And it's not that I'm afraid of the NBC threat (not the network, Nuclear Chemical Biological), but it's the auto injectors! If I get exposed to somehing, I do NOT want to stab myself with those things! And it's a PAIN IN THE ASS to haul around that damn chem suit and pro mask.

But other than that, I can't wait to go back.

JB2D out.

No comments: